Wednesday, April 27, 2011

One would assume being new owners of a flower shop that Carmen and I would have flowers and cute decor all over our own homes.  Well... not so much :)  But that is going to change...

Carmen and I have been talking more and more about the amazing effect having just a few fresh flowers in your home can make.  So starting NOW we are practicing what we preach! So tonight I brought home some of our new cute vases and a few stems from the cooler. Once I got home, I played around with them a bit and took some pics.

Now.. I have to fess up... my initial thought was...bring a few things home... take a few pics... get them on the blog...talk about them.. and take them back to the shop. Well I can't now. I'm loving it way too much.  It really just adds that "pop" to a room and some sunshine on these dreary rainy days.  It can make a room feel fresh, inviting, and even inspiring! So.. ok enough gabbing.. I'll share my pics!

Chive Vase - $13.99  (3) Stems of Orange Ranunculus - $7.50

Ranunculus is such a simple and romantic flower with its paper like petals and rich layers. Just a few can go a long way in adding some character to your space.

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment