Monday, June 27, 2011

What's on your door?

Or maybe I should be asking... what do you want on your door??  I love our swags that we make at Main Street Florist and we hope you do to... but are they getting a bit stale??  Gerber, Gerber, Glitter, bow.....   Gerber, Big Gerber, greens, and bow...    We need to shake things up a bit!!

So what do you want for your door, or hallway, or living room??? I pulled a few pics of some inspiring door decor but we really want to hear from you! Post some links of what you like or maybe a different shape or scale you're looking for.

Exhibit A: above is our typical swag.  Fun, bright, airy... and we LOVE them.  We will also love them and always make them... but we need some variety people!

New ideas: Monograms are always fun... especially with the bright colors and patterns. 

New Ideas: This one is a nice shape... and is apparently sold :)

New Ideas: Although this design doesn't "wow" me.. I do like the square look.


Ok folks that's all I got... so shoot me some feedback and ideas!!

3 comments:

  1. I ADORE the monogram! I'll take an "H", please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought about making a flower cone for my door...the combination of pattern/decoration of the cone with flowers is endless and interchangeable.

    They seem to be a big hit for wedding pew/aisle decs and people have used them for potpourri satchels on doors for years, but you could upgrade the size and have a wonderful welcoming door hanger...

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sMPTLWsiB5k/TNqFMcmns3I/AAAAAAAAB1U/nhYxWRIUzR0/s640/Screen+shot+2010-11-10+at+6.37.56+AM.png

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. @Homemade for Two - Super cute! Love the cone idea.

    ReplyDelete